Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Leia Wig, Fleece Edition

I have had many requests from non-knitters for a knit Leia Wig, rather than a pattern from my Etsy store. But because they take a while to make and Alpaca fiber is not cheap, they are a bit expensive. I was thinking of a way to produce them that was not so labor intensive. So, I present the Leia Wig, Fleece Edition.

It took a while to design a pattern that would fit just as nice as the knit version, but I think I finally did it. I will be offering these for sale during The Brewery Artwalk, October 6 & 7, in Unit 642, W-9. I mentioned the Artwalk here.

I will be offering the fleece version of the Leia Wig at my Etsy store in brown and black, just after Artwalk. They cost $49.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

We love this item and have featured it on our website Curiobot, an image-based blog where we archive strange and wonderful things available on the internet. Come take a look and keep up the good work!

Angel
http://www.curiobot.net