Friday, March 02, 2007

Rib-And-Cable Mits, Pt.2

My Rib-And-Cable Mitts which I started back in January are complete!

Because I used a thicker yarn than called for, the Berroco Ultra Alpaca, I had to do a little modification. The body of the gloves turned out fine, but thumb gusset was too long and wide. I frogged back to the picked up stitches, decreased the number of stitches and knit fewer rows.

I still need to block the gloves, but I am happy with how they turned out. I especially love the colors. I am looking for the perfect pattern to make a matching scarf with the leftover yarn.

No comments: